Sunday, February 19, 2006

Sloppy Tacos

Mmmm...I just wanna put it out there, I'm a taco fanatic, ok maybe not fanatic, but I like 'em alot, you can put anything in 'em...chicken, beef (ground or steak)...and the toppings, dont even get me started...anyway, this blog has nothing to do with tacos, i just couldnt think of a batter name. This is basically just a space for me to post all my comic/cartoon characters in one place, and other similarly humorous drawing. You'll also get my rantings, like the one about tacos, only in the future they'll be longer, and funnier, i promise.

1 Comments:

At 9:58 AM, Blogger mark said...

Hey man I saw your comment on johnkstuff, good caricature of john by the way. i just glanced at your page... now i got two pages for you to laugh at...
Muddy Waters blues legend sketch:
Muddy Waters Sketch
but what really cracked me up... TACOS!
Taco Revival!!
i like the crunchy tacos with ground beef and yellow cheddar, throw on some diced onions and jalapeno, sourcream and salsa! chow down!
peace

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters...I'm Watching You...

Web Counter

Unique

Free Web Counter

Total